September 2005 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Sep 1 00:04:43 PDT 2005
Ending: Fri Sep 30 23:36:14 PDT 2005
- Regarding AES On WPA
- error while installing hostAP
- PEAP, MSCHAPV2, IEEE8021X, and linux.....
- Status of Developer documentation for hostapd
- errors while cross compiling hosap for MIPS
- Where to buy PCMCIA cards with Prism chipset ?
- wpa_Supplicant, PEAP, MSCHAPV2 and linux
- [PATCH] WE-19 support
- Failing to read config file - v0.4.4
- hostapd runs, but no control of network
- FULL RSN GO with linux, windows build wpa_supplicant not, ndisoide errors, rsn_ie=0
- Prim3 txpower auto problem?
- bouncing connection using v0.4.4, madwifi and a BEFW11S4 router
- wpa_supplicant and T-Mobile and 802.1x/WPA (tmobile1x)
- WPA: No encryption reported
joe_x at ich-habe-fertig.com
- txpower issues new info: 4m, 600m, 5km
- Long distance links at 5.8GHz
- dhcp measurement and call flow
- alternative to "ipconfig renew"
- How to use ioctl in my own userspace program
Li Jian Song
- Compilation error in the latest development release
- WPA-TLS problem in wpa_supplicant_0.4.4 with Linux wireless extensions driver
YFLiu1 at Winbond.com.tw
- HFA384X_EV_TX interrupt handling
- MADWIFI - hostapd - IEEE80211_CHAN_BYTES' undeclared
- wpa-supplicant questions
- wpa_supplicant - 4WAY_HANDSHAKE aborted
jdong at otcwireless.com
- WPA-TLS problem of Linux wireless extensions driver with wpa_supplicant_0.4.4
YFLiu1 at Winbond.com.tw
- MadWiFi/Internal EAP server/PEAP/MSCHAPv2 w/ WinXP Supplicant again!
Ivan S. Dubrov
- authenticated but cannot pass traffic (updated with workaround for known bug in ipw2200 driver)
- Tx-Power=-43 dBm
- [wpa-supplicant] Wireless-extension v19
- HostAP accesspoint freezes system
- Can't associate WLAN-card with WPA-access point
Davy De Winter
- WPA over WDS (was Re: [PATCH] Re: hostapd/wpa_supplicant - new development release v0.4.3)
- key exchange issue with Aironet 1232AG AP
- Strange errors with wpa_supplicant with Knoppix
stonee at Safe-mail.net
- REQ identity packet, delay
- maturity of WPA2 AES and PMK caching code in wpa_supplicant
- compile EAP-FAST support doesn't work
biozaal at mac.com
- Hardware and software recommendations for testing WPA2+EAP-TLS+AES
- [patch] Correctly update /proc/net/hostap entries when interface is renamed
- wpa_supplicant: wired driver
- How to install after cross compilation
- orinoco usb-pcmcia bridge + HostAP driver
- hostapd not supporting
- Question about auto select free channel !
- running hostapd with wpa=0
- wpa-supplicant for adhoc networking?
- [PATCH] Better driver names for hostap_pci and hostap_plx
- wpa_supplicant: trying to build with wired driver out of CVS...
- wpa_supplicant: multiple MAC's during wpa setup fom AP
- Nix BH Tan/SG/GTS/PwC is out of the office.
nix.bh.tan at sg.pwc.com
- is there a step-by-step howto of how to connect a client adapter to an AP with WPA-AES?
- WPA-Enterprise and wpa_supplicant/hostapd
- halleluia: m$ dumps Vulnerable Encryption Algorithms
- Can't ping AP, but DHCP and inter-client pings work
- [PATCH] linking wpa supplicant sm with hostapd
- hostap_plx weirdness
- Hostapd + madwifi problem
- using wpa_supplicant without a configuration file
- CCMP: replay detected
- [wpa_supplicant] CONFIG_NO_STDOUT_DEBUG
- Startup problems
- [PATCH] Weird stack trace for HostAP in 2.6.14-rc2
- [Madwifi-users] madwifi + hostap
- [Madwifi-users] Patch for hosapd compile.
- build_gpl_release hack
- HostAP Management
Eva Juliana Maya Ortiz
- wpa_supplicant Windows port, again (WPA2)
- HOSTSCAN failed
mody at quick.cz
- wpa_supplicant and ipw2100
- TKIP replays and weird watchdog timeouts...
- [wpa_supplicant] send debug messages to syslog when daemonized
- hostap/hostapd/wpa_supplicant - new development release v0.4.5
- hostap + mac filtering
- Using hostapd behind the AP (on the wired side)
Bryan J. Smith
- [wpa_supplicant] small patches
- problem continues in hostap/hostapd/wpa_supplicant - new development release, v0.4.5
David P. Reed
- wpa_supplicant WPA-EAP + digital certificate. unstable
- wpa_supplicant (Win32)
- Question regarding WPA-PSK 4-way EAPOLs (wpa-supplicant 0.3.9)
- Win32 wpa_supplicant wrapper scripts?
- Unable to connect to AP via WPA-PKS/CCMP
- 802.11 and 802.16 cooperation
- question about using wpa_supplicant with my dell router
- No transmissions
Jan Hauke Rahm
- how to test Wlan card after installing and inserting hostap modules
- Connecing Adhoc to Infrastructure
- FYI: ICH5 SATA and HostAP
Last message date:
Fri Sep 30 23:36:14 PDT 2005
Archived on: Fri Oct 23 03:18:20 PDT 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).