wpa_supplicant and T-Mobile and 802.1x/WPA (tmobile1x)

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sun Sep 4 10:20:44 PDT 2005

On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 01:11:46PM +0200, thomas schorpp wrote:

> where are the certificates? windos secure storage service?

I don't know whether the CA certificate can be downloaded from
somewhere, so I disabled server certificate validation. If nothing else,
one could try to capture the certificate from the TLS handshake and then
use that for future authentications. I did not look at what kind of
certificate the authentication server was using. Maybe something to do
for the next time I'm waiting for a flight at SFO ;-).

T-Mobile/T-Com did not seem to have WPA enabled at Frankfurt airport or
at least it was not using tmobile1x as SSID, so I didn't get another log
to allow comparison between different networks.