Hardware and software recommendations for testing WPA2+EAP-TLS+AES

Michael Wang mwang25
Tue Sep 20 13:28:32 PDT 2005

Thanks for the info Jouni.

It works! I bought the Netgear WAG511, which has the Atheros chipset. I used
wpa_supplicant-0.4.4 (9/20/05), ndiswrapper-1.3rc1, and kernel
2.6.13.1<http://2.6.13.1>.
I tried both the ndiswrapper and the wext driver options in wpa_supplicant.
In both cases, I was able to do WPA2+EAP-TTLS+AES to an Atheros AP.

Michael