Regarding AES On WPA

Leonardo Maccari maccari-thisaintpartofmyaddress-
Thu Sep 1 02:28:22 PDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 08:04:43AM +0100, manoj kundwani wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have joined this mailing list few days back.
> and seeing the responses , i was very enthusiastic.
>
> I have a query whether WPA supports AES or not.
> And if yes ,which AP is supporting that.

AES is part of the CCMP crypto method, every AP that supports CCMP use
AES.

ciao,
leonardo.

--
   Key fingerprint = 3129 C583 F03B 2E73 0115  C040 3489 0185 B592 19FE
 Obviously -thisaintpartofmyaddress- is not part of my real email address