October 2005 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat Oct 1 00:45:01 PDT 2005
Ending: Mon Oct 31 15:52:00 PST 2005
- problems with zydas
- Win32 wpa_supplicant wrapper scripts?
- Senao prism 2.5 card -- loading errors
- [wpa-supplicant] Wireless-extension v19
- Ad Hoc to Infrastructure (Readable post)
- Problem with SMC2532W-B V2 (0xd601 0x0010)
- Hostapd + madwifi problems
- Upgrade to new kernel stops wpa
- Unable to connect to AP via WPA-PKS/CCMP
- Prism management
Eva Juliana Maya Ortiz
- Firmware troubles
- determining hostap interfaces from a dev pointer
- Today's CVS wpa_supplicant failing with ndiswrapper (also cvs HEAD) and BCMI810GP pci card.
- Test email for troubleshooting.. pls ignore
- Best connectors for 5.8GHz
- MIC failure after 4 way handshake (after PTK is installed and before GTK is received)
- Cannot complete the last step - host ap and card work fine, but linux pcmcia subsystem does not recognize card from hostap_cs.conf
- Best connectors for 5.8GHz [OT]
- WPA: Failed to parse WPA IE from association info
- info: mikrotik client to hostap
- hostapd 0.3.9 and madwifi HEAD
- Management Frames
Matthew T. Brewer
- No subject
divy at speakeasy.net
- hostapd and tkip countermeasures
divy at speakeasy.net
- hostapd + bridge
- Using WG111v2, ndiswrapper and wpa_supplicant ?
- Thank you!
- hoastapd + bridge #2
- Compilation of wpa_gui fail with wpa_supplicant-0.4.5
- hostapd bit rate setting, Rate not more than 18Mb by a signal of -42dbm ...
- wpa_supplicant not working in Windows
Alicia Caminero Caminero
- behavior of among wpa_supplicant + madwifi + AP in mixed security mode.
- madwifi: disable hw encryption
- [PATCH] hostap: Confusing variable name "rts" for fragmentation
- Cisco air-pcm-352
- Why wpa_supplicant succeeds but no encryption?
- wpa_supplicant troubles with connection following authentication (cannot get IP)
- Bridging with madwifi
- failure after 4 way handshake
- can't connect to AP
- Prism2 & fw:1.7.1 & wpa
- Hostapd 0.4.2, madwifi and windows xp sp2
- ioctl[PRISM2_IOCTL_HOSTAPD]: Operation not supported
- How does one get v. 18 of extensions working with a 2.4 kernel
Jon A. LaRosa
- hostapd mixing EAP ids
- [Fwd: Re: hostapd bit rate setting, Rate not more than 18Mb by a signal of -42dbm ...]
- can windows zero configuration be told wpa keys ?
- Thanks :)
- handling multiple WLAN interfaces by hostapd
- 256 bit WEP support
- Virtual WiFi on Linux?
- wpa_supplicant ported to other OSs
- hostap-0.4.5 compilation problems on debian 3.1 with WE18 with madwifidriver
- No network access if bitrate is set
- HostAP in FC4
- wpa_supplicant problem after kernel upgrade
- unicast WEP + key index >0
- cannot connect to AccessPoint
- Example implementation of SIOCSIWPMKSA?
Henrik Brix Andersen
- FCC part 15
- hostapd/wpa_supplicant - new development release v0.4.6
- Host AP driver and Linux 2.6.14
- FCC part 15 [OT]
- madwifi+wpa_supplicant issues
apseyed at bu.edu
- wrt54g ssid broadcast disabled
Lucia Di Occhi
- hostap 0.4.4-kernel interrupt troubles: "SWSUPPORT0 does not match"
- TX Packets in Monitor Mode
- [Fwd: madwifi-ng + hostapd]
- NDIS driver / changing RSN IEs
- FW: WPA_supplicant, DHCP, MADWIFI - Broadcast broken
Last message date:
Mon Oct 31 15:52:00 PST 2005
Archived on: Fri Oct 23 03:18:21 PDT 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).