wpa_supplicant not working in Windows

Alicia Caminero Caminero alicewalkerwalker
Mon Oct 17 03:27:09 PDT 2005

    Thank you very much for replying me. I was using
EAP-MD5 just for a test to start to use wpa_supplicant
in an easy way. But the thing is that I've changed to
EAP-TLS and now everything works fine. In fact, MD5
didn't work.

    Alicia.

 --- Jouni Malinen <jkmaline at cc.hut.fi> escribi?: