wpa_supplicant ported to other OSs

Bar, Eitan eitanb
Thu Oct 20 06:29:19 PDT 2005

	I've heard of couple of ports for VxWorks and few ports for
other 	OSes.
	I don't think any of these are publicly available as open source
	releases, but at least some are available under commercial
license.

[Eitan Bar] Aren't all wpa_supplicant derivatives considered as being
under GPL and therefore should be publicly available? As far as I know,
you either have to release your code to the public or give a written
obligation to provide it if asked to. No?

In any way, does anyone have any clue as to where I could find such
implementations/ports or who can I contact?