March 2012 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Mar 1 00:55:32 PST 2012
Ending: Sat Mar 31 15:29:08 PDT 2012
- wpa_supplicant deauthentication frames
- [PROPOSAL] Add hostapd.conf parameter to skip checkforneighboring BSS (prevent fallback in 150Mb mode)
- [P2P] p2p_peer oper_freq update on group formation/termination
Bartosz Sławomir Białek
- Setting hw_mode with some specific options (b&g mode, n mode only etc.) through hostapd
- [PATCH] Filter input parameters in p2p_serv_disc_external
- Can it be possible to set txpower of AP by using hostapd
- Network died on laptop, 10-99th time
- [PATCH] P2P: Add error message for invalid PIN
- [PATCH] AP: remove ssi_signal from ap_info
- [PATCH] pass signal strength through, fix units
- [PATCH] DBus: add ability to report probe requests
- [PATCH] driver_nl80211: report signal strength from nl80211
- [PATCH] BSS: Fix use-after-realloc
- [PATCH] P2P: Add deinit_p2p_cli op
- EAP TTLS peer_challenge buffer allocation
Kaustav Dey Biswas
- [PATCH] P2P: ignore neg_req with the last used dialog_token
- [PATCH] Select the BSD license terms as the only license alternative
- [PATCH] P2P: notify about disconnection only when needed
- [PATCH v2] dbus: Make P2P group properties accessible individually
- Query on channel configuration
- [RFC 1/4] P2P: Handling single channel concurrency
- [RFC 2/4] P2P: Handling single channel concurrency
- [RFC 3/4] P2P: Handling single channel concurrency
- [RFC 4/4] P2P: Handling single channel concurrency
- How to make a patch ?
- [PATCH] hostapd: only update already-set beacons when processing OLBC
- ralink, rt3070, with wpa_supplicant, donot support wps_pbc, wps_pin
- wpa supplicant roaming issues
- hostapd + atheros 9285 pcie
- hostap-1.0-rc3 update
- Broadcast issue
- Real System Make Money Easy 2012 Trends
- [PATCH] debug: add option to log to tracing
- Certificate verification failed, error 19 (self signed certificate in certificate chain)
- bgscan? Can I scan while not connected to a network?
- [PATCH] Complete the support of P2P in the 5GHz band
fabienx.marotte at linux.intel.com
- [PATCH] Create DBus getter/setter for ScanInterval
- how to save the output of hostapd
- Is there any STA simulator for hostapd performance testing?
- Station not connecting with WPS (2.0), open security using wpa supplicant.
- Is complete support for 802.11r implemented in wext drivers
- Unencrypted Beacons on Initialisation
- [PATCH 4/8] Restore OpenSSL ENGINE support
- [PATCH 2/8] Use keystore ENGINE for private key operations
- No RADIUS packets noticed in wireshark
- Wireless Isoloation
- Channel 165 not allowed for P2P
Kaustav Dey Biswas
- [PATCH] P2P: Disconnect P2P group on supplicant deinit
- events not received on hostapd control event interface(Unix socket)
- [PATCH] Add to bss command option RANGE=ALL|N1-N2 [MASK=0xH]
- hostapd with only virtual interfaces for BSSs possible?
- IBSS Association and authentication timeout
Anders Nilsson Plymoth
- [PATCH] Fix double free in a wpa enterprise setup, after a client is connecting and hostapd can not reach radius server. It will double free while retransmitting the radius package.
- How to determine if WEP association was successful (using CLI)?
- [PATCH] Clean up: Replacing standard lib methods with os.h ones
- non-HT bitrate after interface down
- Doubts regarding implementing 802.11r
- Config Methods for Probe Response
- Can we remove the eloop exception listener?
- [PATCH] eloop/poll: Handle POLLER | POLLHUP in read logic.
greearb at candelatech.com
- Is wpasupplicant 0.7.3-6 compatible with 5Ghz band steering?
Last message date:
Sat Mar 31 15:29:08 PDT 2012
Archived on: Fri Oct 23 03:19:03 PDT 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).