September 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Sep 1 05:56:44 PDT 2016
Ending: Thu Sep 29 23:43:37 PDT 2016
- ocserv: iOS Anyconnect unexpected POST URL /VPN?
Frank H.Y. Wang
- Segmentation fault when connecting to junosphere with 7.07 - works fine in 7.06
- [vpnc-devel] Assertion failed: (a->next->type == IKE_ATTRIB_LIFE_DURATION), function lifetime_ike_process, file vpnc.c, line 1157
- Connection dies frequently, is restored after dead peer detection
- Removing --no-cert-check
- OpenConnect hangs after connecting?
- Ocserv 2FA Duo
- libhogweed.so.2 undefined symbol __gmpn_cnd_add_n
- Disable SSLv3 and RC4
- recvmsg: Connection timed out (when dual auth)
- enable DTLS negotiation
- VPN on VPN
- We could not deliver your parcel, #00145153
- Courier was unable to deliver the parcel, ID00898066
FedEx International Next Flight
- Problem with parcel shipping, ID:0000893949
FedEx 2Day A.M.
- Issues with Pulse Secure 8.2R5
- [PATCH] Add Content-Length header to mimic official pulse client
- Juniper VPN: Unexpected response of size 3 after hostname packet
mathieu.maugetbilbao at orange.com
- No subject
- openconnect with p7b client certificate
- DNS Troubleshooting on OS X
- Problems with item delivery, n.0000129017
FedEx 2Day A.M.
- Tunnel UP, but no traffic
- ocserv 0.11.5
- We could not deliver your parcel, #00464547
FedEx International MailService
- DTLS disabled on server?
- [PATCH] Problem: [OSX] libpcsclite is listed as required library in openconnect.pc.
- Small error in openconnect.8
- Connection ID issue using anyconnect client
- Courier was unable to deliver the parcel, ID0000932742
FedEx International Economy
- hanging ssh after connection, only in same shell
- Adapting ocserv for other SSL VPN clients
- Problem connecting to VPN
- Erratic VPN connection
- PKCS11 SmartCard Question...
Last message date:
Thu Sep 29 23:43:37 PDT 2016
Archived on: Thu Sep 29 23:44:09 PDT 2016
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).