OpenConnect hangs after connecting?

Itamar Gal igal at utexas.edu
Sat Sep 10 06:42:00 PDT 2016

Ok, I'm super embarrassed. For some reason I decided that (by default)
the process was supposed to go to the background after connecting.
Thanks for setting me straight.

--
Itamar Gal, Ph. D.
Network Modeling Center, Research Associate

The University of Texas at Austin  |  Center for Transportation
Research  |  ctr.utexas.edu/nmc