Ocserv 2FA Duo

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Thu Sep 8 10:46:33 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am trying to enable 2FA using a local Radius server and a Duo-enabled[1] Radius server, but alas it seems I cannot mix same kind of authentication types.

"radius[config=/etc/radcli/radiusclient.conf,groupconfig=false]: You cannot mix multiple authentication methods of this type"

In fact I get the "cannot mix" error even if I mix auth of plain with radius or pam.

Any pointers as to what needs to be done to get this working?

Regards,
Lucian

[1] - www.duo.com

Nux!