DTLS disabled on server?

Peter Brant peter.brant at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 05:12:33 PDT 2016

On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 11:31 AM, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:
> You could add --dump-http-traffic and confirm that we're really trying,
> but DO NOT send the output of that to the list. Filter passwords and
> cookies out of it before you send it to me in private if you wish.

Thanks. With --dump-http-traffic and the latest from git, I can see
OpenConnect sending the X-DTLS headers, but not receiving any in
response.

I'll ask about getting the official client on Monday. The secondary
ASA apparently did take over from the primary sometime Thursday night,
but they should have been switched back after I noticed the VPN
problems. I'm wondering now if that didn't end up working. In any
case, all signs are certainly pointing to the server.

Thanks again,

Peter