Disable SSLv3 and RC4

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Wed Sep 14 08:13:45 PDT 2016

Nikos,

I had a look and the self-signed cert shows this:

X509v3 extensions:
            X509v3 Basic Constraints: critical
                CA:FALSE
            X509v3 Extended Key Usage:
                TLS Web Server Authentication
            X509v3 Key Usage: critical
                Digital Signature, Key Encipherment

LetsEncrypt shows:

X509v3 extensions:
            X509v3 Key Usage: critical
                Digital Signature, Key Encipherment
            X509v3 Extended Key Usage:
                TLS Web Server Authentication, TLS Web Client Authentication
            X509v3 Basic Constraints: critical
                CA:FALSE

It would appear both should support FS, yet when I use that config line no ciphers can be negotiated.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro