Erratic VPN connection

Bernhard Kleine bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
Wed Sep 28 08:52:27 PDT 2016

After reading the mails here for some time, I would like to come back to
my original problem:

I can open a vpn connection to the university server. but it is not used
all the times: I have to open firefox several times and to shut it down
till the vpn channel is used.

There is a simple test to see the use of vpn: If the vpn is used, my
link to journals will be indicated as coming from the university server.

I am using openConnect VPN client v1.4.0-1g37dd1c4 on win7.

How to make it more reliable?

Regards Bernhard

--
spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch
bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
www.b-kleine.com, www.urseetal.net
-
thunderbird mit enigmail
GPG schlüssel: D5257409
fingerprint:
08 B7 F8 70 22 7A FC C1 15 49 CA A6 C7 6F A0 2E D5 25 74 09