Web site, list archives

Ralph Siemsen ralphs at netwinder.org
Thu Mar 9 12:06:12 EST 2006

Daniel Gimpelevich wrote:

> Mailing list histories on the web are now divided into several eras:
> 1) The era archived on copilotconsulting.com
> 2) The era archived on the FTP mirrors
> 3) The era you have just restored
> 4) The archive of the current list
> There are gaps both before and after each of the first three.

Yep, I am aware.  I have copies of copilot's stuff (somewhere) and my
own mailboxes which contain pretty much every mail, but scattered across
several hard disks of increasing capacity.  Will take a bit of time to
sort out, remove dupes, etc.  Then there's presentation of the result,
which was why I asked about CGI scripts. :)

-R