autorization not respond on netwinder office server 2100

Georgescu Gabriel guardygga at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 07:39:13 EST 2006

Hello,
I have a problem with my netwinder. I must admit that I'm a profan in Linux but i have  got knowledges of networks. So my server makes routing fine, internet is working but everything that deals with autentification doesn't work from this morning : mail, ftp, telnet. I rebooted, halted even reset entire sistem, open all ports on firewall. When I'm trying to connect on FTP the message is "Connected with host. Waiting for welcome message..." and noting for a lot of time. Same on email and telnet. I observed that if i conect on ftp through console is working without a problem. Please help me with some advices.

Thank you.
gabriel.