Choice of file format

Peter Jones peter.llewelyn.jones at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 08:43:00 EDT 2010

Hi Dan

Thanks fro the input.

The mode=flashaudio,iphone returns an error 'No specidied modes available'
and Im asked to try flashaaclow,rtspaaclow,wma .
So I try again and the INFO tells me that  flashaaclo1w,wma1 will be tried
for the version default. Soit does seem not possible to force MP3 mode.

I also see a message
WARNING: Your version of flvstreamer/rtmpdump does not support SWF
verification (FLVstreamer v1.9).

a file with type default.partial.aac.flv is then downloaded and FFmpeg tries
and fails to convert this (file has Unknown format). The flv file is
retained.

All this on Ubuntu 10.04.

Any ideas?