Boot from SD if SD-Card is present - Beaglebone Black

Konstantin Kletschke konstantin.kletschke at inside-m2m.de
Mon May 9 01:04:27 PDT 2022

On Fri, May 06, 2022 at 02:20:04PM +0200, Ahmad Fatoum wrote:

> Great that you got it working. I'd still suggest that CONFIG_MMCBLKDEV_ROOTARG=y
> be used for new projects with new kernels an with the same aliases hardcoded in

Looks great, works:

barebox at TI AM335x BeagleBone black:/ boot mmc1.1
ext4 ext40: EXT2 rev 1, inode_size 256, descriptor size 64
Booting entry 'BeagleBone Black - Inside M2M (/mnt/mmc1.1/loader/entries/boneblack.conf)'
blspec: booting BeagleBone Black - Inside M2M from mmc1
Adding "root=/dev/mmcblk1p2" to Kernel commandline

Thank you!

Regards
Konsti

--
INSIDE M2M GmbH
Konstantin Kletschke

Telefon: +49 (0) 5137 90950136
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 15256238
Fax: +49 (0) 5137 9095010

konstantin.kletschke at inside-m2m.de
http://www.inside-m2m.de

Geschäftsführung: Michael Emmert, Ingo Haase, Dr. Fred Könemann, Derek Uhlig
HRB: 111204, AG Hannover