Porting BareBox to Variscite iMX6 SOM

Michael Burkey mdburkey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:46:17 EDT 2013

Sascha,

You can ignore part of my last post -- I found the
"imx6q-phytec-pbab01" on github (it looks like a lot of the things I
am needing and working on are right on the edge of development where
you are working as well).

I also noticed some posts in the mailing list that you made last month
regarding adding gpmi-nand support for iMX6 (or at least some wrappers
for it). Has the actual gpmi-nand support been completed and
integrated (or will the existing mxs-nand driver from the i.MX23/28
work as-is)?

I've also been doing a lot of reading on devicetree and what it
entails to migrate in that direction (everything I had been doing
previously had been iMX35 based and started from the older Phytec
BSP's, so I hadn't really looked at how devicetree worked). I may have
some more questions on this going forward.

Thanks again,
Michael Burkey