Seeking Netwinder Hardware

Pace reynardsurface at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 02:08:54 EST 2005

Hi, wow. I hope this list is still functional. it's hard to find good
info on the Netwinder these days.

My problem is pretty simple, and I hope you guys can help me out. I'm
looking for a powersupply for a Netwinder rackmount server. There
appears to be no model number, just the text "Rebel.com: Technology
with Attitude"  across the front.

This is something I recieved from a friend who had owned a small
business and used it there, and I have no idea how to find the parts
for it. Google searches brought me to a lot of broken links, dead
ends, and you guys. Please, if you have access to an old power supply,
or if you know where to get one, I could use your help!

Thanks in advance,
-Pace-
--
-Pace-

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered
mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live,
and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson