Generic nand and DOC

Carlos, John J USAATC john.carlos at atc.army.mil
Tue Jun 8 10:22:14 EDT 2004

Hi All,

  I have been trying to get my DOC Mil plus to work properly.  The code in
the devices dir that is M-sys specific seems to works for the chip but I
can't use nandwrite on the chip.  Am I to assume from the lists that the
goal is to stop using the code in the devices directory and use the generic
nand/inftl stuff to work for all devices?  The code for DoC_IdentChip is
very specific, is it the plan that nand_scan will replace the later?

  I have been taking time to try to understand the workings of the drivers
and want to make sure I have the correct big picture.

Thanks,
John