[GIT *] Clean up most of libertas endianness braindamage

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue May 15 01:09:42 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 00:39 -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Unfortunately (as I noted to Dan Williams) there is a bit of a
> disconnect between libertas upstream (linux-2.6.git) and libertas-2.6.git.
>
> Does libertas-2.6.git include the 19 fixes pushed upstream recently,
> from Dan?
>
> I worry that your (and others) useful work might get caught behind the
> roadblock...

I worked with Dan a few days to merge the libertas and wireless-dev
trees. There's still a lot of old history in the libertas tree though,
so it's possible we'll just throw that away and either git-rebase or
cherry-pick all the stuff in the libertas tree after the first big patch
which got merged. At the time we last discussed it, Dan wasn't decided.

At the time I did the merge, there were a bunch of changes in the
_libertas_ tree, but only about two in the wireless tree which touched
drivers/net/wireless/libertas. I assume that a bunch of the changes from
the libertas tree were sent upstream in patch form?

--
dwmw2