On the proper use of the FST functionality

Petko Bordjukov bordjukov at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 00:35:23 PDT 2016

Hello,

Thank you for the response!

Not sure if we understood each other correctly. I was thinking about
whether making
it possible to define an FST group for each BSS you want to have an MB
IE (and be
subject to FST) would make sense. So basically the act of defining an
FST group for
the BSS would enable FST on the BSS.

To me, this sounds exactly like the means for configuring a subset of configured
BSSes to be included in the FST processing you mentioned.

---
Regards,
P.