[Patch v3] supplicant: add dbus getter method for nl80211 iftype

Avinash Patil avinashapatil
Thu Dec 18 01:29:08 PST 2014

Hi Johannes,

We need to use both interfaces simultaneously. So even if driver were to
change interface type dynamically, we still need to have a way to figure
out interface type. Supported interface types (advertised by cfg80211)
would still not help here.

Thanks,
Avinash.