[Patch v3] supplicant: add dbus getter method for nl80211 iftype

Johannes Berg johannes
Thu Dec 18 01:49:01 PST 2014

On Thu, 2014-12-18 at 14:59 +0530, Avinash Patil wrote:

> We need to use both interfaces simultaneously. So even if driver were
> to change interface type dynamically, we still need to have a way to
> figure out interface type. Supported interface types (advertised by
> cfg80211) would still not help here.

I don't understand then. You can advertise combinations in cfg80211 as
well - but you were complaining about not being able to change the type.
You should be able to change the type as long as the interface
combinations are still followed.

johannes