'SET_NETWORK 0 psk "1234567890"' command timed out

root belle.shi
Tue Dec 29 18:09:52 PST 2009

"Pujeri, Prabhakar" wrote:

> Not necessary to write wpa_supplicant configuration file you can send commands through control interface
> Run supplicant like wpa_supplicant -iwlan0 -c /etc/config_file.conf -B

    thanks for your reply, but maybe you misunderstood me, what you tell
me is to use wpa_cli,and i used the wpa_gui, but in the real action,they
all use the command "set_network 0 ******"
    and my question is when i use the wpa_gui to edit/add network,
sometimes the command will appears time out,then there is a network
block which only have disabled=1 the configuration file, then the
wpa_suppliant will works in a abnormal way.
     what i want to know what makes the time out happen? is it related
to the driver? my main aim is to avoid the network block(only have
disabled=1) in the wpa_suppliant.conf, thanks again