Building a Visual Studio Release wpa_supplicant.exe 0.5.4 (for Windows)

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Jul 24 19:30:56 PDT 2006

On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 09:35:16AM -0700, George S. Lockwood wrote:
> The wpa_supplcant code doesn't seem to work with the (external) Linksys
> Wireless-g WUSB54GS card.  It can find it and add it, but I have never
> gotten it to connect.

I don't have such a card, so I haven't tested this. I'm not aware of
any known issues with NDIS drivers with the current code. Could you
please send a detailed debug log showing this failure?