Building a Visual Studio Release wpa_supplicant.exe 0.5.4 (for Windows)

George S. Lockwood gslockwood
Mon Jul 24 09:35:16 PDT 2006

The wpa_supplcant code doesn't seem to work with the (external) Linksys
Wireless-g WUSB54GS card.  It can find it and add it, but I have never
gotten it to connect.

Any idea why it does not?  Linksys is a big player.

It does work with the more obsure Ashton digital card I have.  that is good!

george