Building a Visual Studio Release wpa_supplicant.exe 0.5.4 (for Windows)

George S. Lockwood gslockwood
Tue Jul 25 06:24:18 PDT 2006

Jouni,

Ok. Will do shortly.  I saw some diagnostic messaging that led me to think
that it didn't recognize the card to be a wireless card.  words to that
effect.  This card is external (if that matters).  However, the external
Ashton Digital card I tried it with did work properly.

I'm wondering if there is a card setting (outside of wpa_sup) that needs to
be changed?? It does connect using the native Windows user interface.

On another topic, I can seem to find the way to start another thread!! Have
forgotten how and can't seem to find the link to use.  Using my own email
with hostap at shmoo.com bounces back pending approval.  Obviously, I have an
account or I wouldn't be writing to you.

Any help here would be great, Jouni.  Thanks.  BTW, what part of the world
are you in??

george