GiP v2.93 / 2.94- snafus

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Fri Jun 5 05:20:04 PDT 2015

IE9 is incredibly slow on Vista (yes I'm the world's other Vista user). After a couple of days of using it I downgraded to IE8. For about a year that was fine. Now that XP is out of support (IE8 was the last for XP) there are an increasing number of web sites that simply don't work on IE8. So I now use Chrome on Vista.

--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK