GiP v2.93 / 2.94- snafus

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 02:15:08 PDT 2015

Thanks for the tip on getting Radio to be ticked by default. I'll tell
the guy (he's in the US so doesn't want / need t.v.).

And having installed v2.94 from scratch - incl. all the other apps.
aka a clean installation - I am finding that GiP works just as before.
So thanks to all who made this happen.

The long wait with a blank black window and headings only I guess was
because the system was downloading a brand new cache. I would guess
that after the Beeb's changes v2.92 destroyed the t.v. cache, but also
the radio cache (for me). At the time even the command line refresh
failed for me.

Re: Springwatch when I do a refresh cache with v2.94 and then a 'name'
search for 'springwatch' I get listed all the variations on the theme
incl. the morning show, unsprung, and the main prog.

Wonderful - thank you.

CJB.