Error from ffmeg - negative cts

Chris Marriott chris at chrism.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 09:11:01 PDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Marriott
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 4:45 PM
To: get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org
Subject: Error from ffmeg - negative cts

>I'm running the latest Windows installation of "get_iplayer" on Windows 7.
>Every program I've tried to download today has given errors while running
>ffmeg (2.1.4).

To follow up on my own post, it seems to only be yesterday's programmes that
are causing the issue. Downloading a programme from Monday has no error but,
for example Tuesday's BBC2 programmes "Hive Alive" or "Newsnight", do. It's
consistent - deleting the downloaded programme and then re-downloading with
the --force flag again gives the error.

Could someone else try:

get_iplayer --mode=flashhigh --pid=b04bwmjg

and see what you get, please? That should be "Hive Alive", Episode 2.

Thanks,

Chris