Error from ffmeg - negative cts

Chris Marriott chris at chrism.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 08:45:20 PDT 2014

I'm running the latest Windows installation of "get_iplayer" on Windows 7.
Every program I've tried to download today has given errors while running
ffmeg (2.1.4). First:

Non-monotonous DTS in output stream  0:0; previous : 640, current : 640;
changing to 641. This may result in incorrect timestamps in the output file.

And then on each processing line:

negative ctsm previous timestamps might be wrong.

Anyone know what might be causing this? The resulting MP4 files seem to be
playing OK. The error has only started happening today.

Thanks,

Chris