Problems recording Hive

David WIDGERY widgery.david at orange.fr
Wed Aug 6 15:27:41 PDT 2014

Hi, I have been trying to record the first episode of "Hive" and get the following result, is this still part of the BBC iplayer website problem or am I missing somthing.

C:/Program Files/get_iplayer/get_iplayer Hive --get

get_iplayer v2.86, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
473:    Hive Alive - Episode 1, Signed, Factual,Nature & Environment,Science & Nature,Sign Zone,TV, signed

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes

WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid with version(s): default (available versions: signed)

Any sugestions Welcolme