Problem downloading radio programmes

Don Grunbaum don at grunbaum.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 23:10:46 PDT 2014

Options in 'C:\Documents and Settings\User/.get_iplayer/options'
 whitespace = 1
 fatfilename = 1
 fileprefix = <name> - <episode> - <firstbcastdate>
 aactomp3 = 0
 output = v:\BBC iPlayer Recordings

Drive D is an internal 1TB SATA drive. I use it for Radio recordings.
Drive V is an external 3TB USB3 drive. It is used for Video (TV)
programmes.
Both have separate folders for each programme series that is
downloaded via the pvr function, and this setup has worked for months.
No problems with reading or writing to either.

I can successfully download radio programmes that are in MP3 form,
such as those from BBC local radio stations, so my feeling is that
there is a format problem.

Don