HD gone missing since upgrading Atomic Parsely

Dan Russell dan at russell-home.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 09:19:16 EST 2012

Hi

Long time user of this excellent software, despite knowing jack about Perl etc.

I've probably done something daft, but I can't work out what.  I'm
running get_iplayer 2.80 on Windows using the Web PVR.  Up until
yesterday I was enjoying recording programmes in HD.  Following the
mention on this list of an upgrade to Atomic Parsley to fix the
occasional big file tagging errors I downloaded the later version of
the software and pasted the Atomic Parsley files into the existing
folder.

"The Windows installer configuration for AtomicParsley has been updated
to version 0.9.4-hg95.5191bfa76f21.  Direct link:

http://cdn.bitbucket.org/jonhedgerows/atomicparsley/downloads/AtomicParsley-0.9.4-hg95.5191bfa76f21.zip

This updated version fixes a problem tagging large files (e.g., some HD
video programmes) described in the thread beginning here:

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2012-January/002381.html

Existing Windows users can re-run the installer to upgrade to the latest
AtomicParsley version."

Now I've lost HD recording.  Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Dan