Instructions for noobie, please (Jon Davies)

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Tue Jan 3 05:33:28 EST 2012

You don't say whether you are using Windows, but if you are then the PVR
("Web PVR manager") is a pretty user-friendly solution. Not being a command
line junkie, I use the PVR most of the time. This gives you a nice and
friendly interface which gives you easy access to most of the common
functions.

The only minor "issue" I have found is when initially starting, I found that
some programmes I knew should be available didn't appear. The solution is
simply to refresh the cache (this is automatically refreshed every hour by
default).

A big thanks to whoever created this.

Simon Morgan