Compex WLE200NX: regdomain sanitized regression

Kalle Valo kvalo at kernel.org
Thu Feb 24 08:22:29 PST 2022

Thorsten Leemhuis <regressions at leemhuis.info> writes:

> Hi, this is your Linux kernel regression tracker speaking. Top-posting
> for once, to make this easy accessible to everyone.
>
> Kalle, thx for looking into this, I'm well aware this is kinda tricky.
> This is a gently reminder about the issue to ensure it doesn't fall
> through the cracks. At the same time I know that it's not urgent, that
> why I'm not putting it on backburner in regzbot now:
>
> #regzbot backburner: tricky situation and around for a while, hence not
> that urgent
> #regzbot poke
>
> I'll likely sent another gentle reminder after the next merge-window.

I now queued the revert to my pending branch:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git/commit/?h=pending&id=dfc438d224e4ad756b276d79e5771c45b523156d

Thorsten, can you please check that the Link tag is correct so that
regzbot can automatically detect the fix?

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches