Compex WLE200NX: regdomain sanitized regression

Thorsten Leemhuis regressions at leemhuis.info
Fri Feb 18 03:47:27 PST 2022

Hi, this is your Linux kernel regression tracker speaking. Top-posting
for once, to make this easy accessible to everyone.

Kalle, thx for looking into this, I'm well aware this is kinda tricky.
This is a gently reminder about the issue to ensure it doesn't fall
through the cracks. At the same time I know that it's not urgent, that
why I'm not putting it on backburner in regzbot now:

#regzbot backburner: tricky situation and around for a while, hence not
that urgent
#regzbot poke

I'll likely sent another gentle reminder after the next merge-window.

P.S.: As the Linux kernel's regression tracker I'm getting a lot of
reports on my table. I can only look briefly into most of them and lack
knowledge about most of the areas they concern. I thus unfortunately
will sometimes get things wrong or miss something important. I hope
that's not the case here; if you think it is, don't hesitate to tell me
in a public reply, it's in everyone's interest to set the public record
straight.