Compex WLE200NX: regdomain sanitized regression

Thorsten Leemhuis regressions at leemhuis.info
Thu Feb 24 08:38:10 PST 2022

On 24.02.22 17:22, Kalle Valo wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis <regressions at leemhuis.info> writes:
>
>> Hi, this is your Linux kernel regression tracker speaking. Top-posting
>> for once, to make this easy accessible to everyone.
>>
>> Kalle, thx for looking into this, I'm well aware this is kinda tricky.
>> This is a gently reminder about the issue to ensure it doesn't fall
>> through the cracks. At the same time I know that it's not urgent, that
>> why I'm not putting it on backburner in regzbot now:
>>
>> #regzbot backburner: tricky situation and around for a while, hence not
>> that urgent
>> #regzbot poke
>>
>> I'll likely sent another gentle reminder after the next merge-window.
>
> I now queued the revert to my pending branch:
>
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git/commit/?h=pending&id=dfc438d224e4ad756b276d79e5771c45b523156d

Ohh, great, many thx!

> Thorsten, can you please check that the Link tag is correct so that
> regzbot can automatically detect the fix?

Yeah, it will, thx to the "Link:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/1c160dfb-6ccc-b4d6-76f6-4364e0adb6dd@reox.at/".

The kernel's docs say the redirector should be used in such cases (so
"/r/" instead of "/all/"), but regzbot doesn't care about it -- and I
wonder if that detail is actually important anyway now that we have
lore.kernel.org/all/.

Ciao, Thorsten