Rental and Training 2010

Andreas Gruenbacher agruen at suse.de
Sat Jan 16 17:35:37 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

I'll organize training and rental again this year.  Was everyone happy with it
last year, or is there anything we should improve?

This year, who needs skis and poles or skis only?  (What's your skill level:
beginner, advanced, expert, somewhere in between two levels?)
Who would like to take training (and at what skill level, for how many days)?

Training was around €200 per trainer and day last year.  I'll ask Sport Noichl
about their current prices once I have a rough idea of what we need.  (I also
collect sizes and weights of everyone doing rental before; this turned out not
to help much, and we can skip it this time.)

Greetings from Lech am Arlberg, and see you all soon in Aurach!

Andreas