Skigeek 2010

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Jan 4 10:15:49 EST 2010

On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 08:10 -0500, Becky Bruce wrote:
> I think I prefer the train, as long as we go first class (which ups
> the expense some, but as Magnus says, we're not going cattle-car
> again).  We so rarely need a car, and with the weather that time of
> year having a car can be a pain.  However, despite Magnus being my
> Linux wife, he is The Man, so if he feels like he wants to deal with a
> car, I'll play good little woman and go along.
>
> It would be great if we could coordinate and hop from Munich to
> Kitzbuhel together, though.

The Easyjet flights from Stansted arrive at 10:50 on Feb 27th, and leave
at 20:45 on March 6th.

So we can happily meet you for lunch in Munich before taking the 15:11
to Kitzbühel.

I'm almost tempted to take a later train on the way home and spent an
extra half-day skiing -- but I suspect that's not really worth it, so
we'll get the 09:31 back with you too, then we can have another lunch
and a tearful goodbye in Munich.

David is travelling with me, and Jes is also coming to Munich --
although he can't make the 15:11 outbound train because he doesn't land
till 14:25.

Do you have reserved seats? I'll see if the travel agent can make sure
we're not in the same carriage...

--
dwmw2