Booking status

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Mon May 19 07:31:47 EDT 2008

>>>>> "David" == David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> writes:

David> On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 09:31 -0400, John W. Linville wrote:
>> I'm probably just a single.  Did you say I could paypal the funds
>> to someone?

David> I believe Jes will accept funds by paypal and pass them on to
David> me -- although I think paypal charge him a 3-4% commission.

Yes, I'll take paypal payments to Jes.Sorensen at gmail.com but you have
to add a 3.4% fee on top of it which is what the paypal crooks charge
the recipient.

David> Alternatively, talk to msw/ewt. They're also trying to work out
David> how to send money from the US, and maybe you could do it all in
David> one

This is probably the smartest way for US people to handle this. Just
keep in mind that if you want to paypal the money to eachother, you
will run into problems once the person collecting it hits ~$1000. I'll
refrain from giving you my detailed opinion of paypal here :-(

Cheers,
Jes