Kitzbühel next year?

Michael Hanselmann linux-kernel at hansmi.ch
Mon Mar 17 17:23:34 EDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 08:12:27PM +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> Thanks again to Jes for arranging this year's trip.

I can only second that. It was, like the previous year, excellent!

> For a start, can we have a show of hands... who's interested in coming
> next year if we do it in Europe, and who would be interested if we do it
> in the US or Canada instead?

Europe: Yes, US/Canada: No

> Since it's probably also my turn to take a bigger organisational rôle,
> I was thinking of Kitzbühel -- since I know it quite well and it has a
> fairly wide range of pistes to keep us all happy.

There are also quite a few good places in Switzerland. However, prices
for well-known places like Davos, St. Moritz or Saas Fee are likely to
be higher than comparable places in other countries. Since you know
Kitzbühel already, I think it's better to try that one for at least one
year.

Bye,
Michael