Re: Kitzbühel next year?

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Mon Mar 17 10:12:43 EDT 2008

>>>>> "David" == David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> writes:

David> Thanks again to Jes for arranging this year's trip. Although
David> Avoriaz is great, we're thinking of going somewhere else next
David> year just for a little variety.

Well I'd have to say thanks to everybody for coming, it was great to
see you!

David> For a start, can we have a show of hands... who's interested in
David> coming next year if we do it in Europe, and who would be
David> interested if we do it in the US or Canada instead?¹

EU: Yes
US: Probably not, but the US Pesos rate does make it attractive :-)
Canada: Maybe

I do think it would be worthwhile if someone wants to organize a
parallel trip for those who live on the wrong side of the pond. No
fear of competition there, we have the best resorts here after all :-)

Cheers,
Jes