ski info

Michael Hanselmann linux-kernel at hansmi.ch
Thu Mar 1 07:01:01 EST 2007

Hello Jes

On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 11:00:33AM +0100, Jes Sorensen wrote:
> I think we can pretty much guarantee that we can find a spare bed (or
> maybe a bathtub :-) for you to sleep in. That shouldn't be a problem.

Great, so I'll take my sleeping bag with me.

> Not sure whats most convenient to you. Where are you in Switzerland?

I'm living near the Switzerland/Austria/Liechtenstein border.

> Would it make more sense for you to catch the bus coming down from
> Germany in Basel or are you closer to Geneva?

Basel is 3-3.5 hours by train from where I live. Catching you at the
Geneva airport would take less time, as I can be there within 5 hours.
I'll wait for you and the others to decide whether you take the bus or
car.

> I got the timetables from Geneva airport to most of the resorts ... this
> one is one of the easiest ones to get to. I picked this one for a reason
> .... ok, being honest, I picked it because I like the skiing there, the
> transport part was sheer luck :-)

It was just a general comment about public transportation quality in
some areas, not to criticise you. The ski-region looks fine, just the
public transportation there doesn't.

Greets,
Michael

--