ski info

Pekka Pietikainen pp at ee.oulu.fi
Sun Feb 25 09:14:55 EST 2007

On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 11:26:40AM -0700, Grant Grundler wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 12:21:47AM -0700, Grant Grundler wrote:
> > > I'm arriving on the 8th at around 2pm,
> >
> > I'm arriving on the 10th (don't have itinerary handy for times)
> > and so only staying one night in Geneva.
>
> Ugh...looked at the wrong calender (2006). I'm arriving
> early afternoon on the 9th in Geneva and plan on spending
> the friday night in Geneva...maybe buy Jes dinner if he lets me. :)
Done:

 Reservation made in the name of Mr. Pekka Pietikainen
     Confirmation number : 632330
     Keep this number. You will be asked for it in case of cancellation .
     Etap Hotel Genève
     Tel : (+41)(0)22 710 4636 | Avenue Louis Casaï 30 - - 1216
     GENEVE-COINTRIN - SWITZERLAND
     Access
                           Dates of stay       Price per night

      1 room 2 persons    Mar 08, 2007 > Mar 10, 2007  125.00   250.00 CHF
                          Total without tax                     250.00 CHF
                          Total with taxes                      250.00 CHF

(splitting the latter night). So we need to synchronize somehow on Friday,
or maybe I can tell them to give you a key once you arrive.
+358-40-5146463 reaches me in any case (SMS preferred :) )