ski info

Grant Grundler grundler at parisc-linux.org
Sat Feb 24 13:26:40 EST 2007

On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 12:21:47AM -0700, Grant Grundler wrote:
> > I'm arriving on the 8th at around 2pm,
>
> I'm arriving on the 10th (don't have itinerary handy for times)
> and so only staying one night in Geneva.

Ugh...looked at the wrong calender (2006). I'm arriving
early afternoon on the 9th in Geneva and plan on spending
the friday night in Geneva...maybe buy Jes dinner if he lets me. :)

BTW, I need transport from Avoriaz to Tignes (France) on March 17th.
Right now, bus/train/bus (7h trip) seems to be my best option.
Train schedule would be 11h51->12h59, 14h39->15h17, 16h18->18h40
(plus bus time at both ends) going from "Thonon Les Bains"
to "Bourg Saint Maurice".

Can I get a ride back to Geneve or someplace to catch a train south?
Does anyone have other/better ideas? Other shuttles or private busses?

So far, the most promising I've looked at is:
	http://www.chaletchardons.com/hotel-location.html

But lots of other companies might be of interest for
getting the rest of us up to Avoriaz, e.g.:
	http://www.showtrain.com/
	http://www.powdercab.com/

thanks,
grant