ski info

Matt Wilson msw at rpath.com
Tue Feb 27 00:27:36 EST 2007

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 10:03:07PM -0500, Jes Sorensen wrote:

> As for travel, it would be great if you could all provide us with your
> travel info so we can start looking into organizing transport to the
> resort. So far I have itineraries from Pekka and Grant.

I'm scheduled to attend the wedding of Mr. Jeremy Katz and Miss Kara
Kelley on March 10th in Boston, therefore I will be arriving one day
late.  This is my flight information:

Departing
  Sun 11-Mar-07
  Boston (BOS) to Newark (EWR)
  Continental Flight: 1189
  Depart 2:30 pm  Arrive 4:00 pm
  Terminal C      Terminal A
  Duration: 1hr 30mn

  Newark (EWR) to Geneva (GVA)
  Continental Flight: 80
  Depart 6:20 pm  Arrive 7:05 am +1 day
  Terminal C      Terminal M
  Duration: 7hr 45mn

Returning
  Sun 18-Mar-07
  Geneva (GVA) to Newark (EWR)
  Continental Flight: 81
  Depart 8:35 am  Arrive 12:30 pm
  Terminal M      Terminal C
  Duration: 8hr 55mn

  Newark (EWR) to Raleigh (RDU)
  Continental Flight: 330
  Depart 2:35 pm  Arrive 4:17 pm
  Terminal C      Terminal A

I still need to book transportation from GVA to the resort.  I also
need to book a hotel room or make other sleeping arrangements in GVA
for Saturday night, if everyone is planning to depart the resort on
Saturday.
--
Matt Wilson
rPath, Inc.