Some thoughts about costs...

James Bottomley James.Bottomley at SteelEye.com
Mon Jul 31 11:02:02 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 01:29 -0400, Theodore Tso wrote:
> Yes, but the Les Suites rate was for a 3 suite room that could hold 3
> people, wasn't it?  (I haven't been able to stay at a Les Suites hotel
> since it's not on the IBM approved list, even though I thought it was
> working out cheaper than the official IBM approved hotels, but that's
> IBM bureaucracy for you...)

Actually, no, the CAD175 was for the les suites "singles" which have one
bedroom, but a queen sofa bed converter in the living room ... and for
those of us who bring our spouses, it turns out to be a bit impractical
to house an extra person in the living room ...

James